Celebrant Coolum Beach
My name is Silvana Marin and I am an Authorised Civil Celebrant appointed by the Attorney General of Australia in 2010. I offer a range of celebrant services in Coolum Beach and the surrounding area. Being a Celebrant has been something I had always wanted to do. Getting to know couples when putting their Ceremony together is so rewarding. For me being a Celebrant means giving people that new chapter in their life: a great beginning, a new start that they wish to share with their loved ones or a special event to celebrate life’s precious moments.
My celebrant Coolum Beach services:
- Marriage Celebrant Coolum Beach – Creating the perfect script for the couple with readings (other ceremonies / rituals available eg Sand Ceremonies and Candle Light Blessings)
- Baby Naming Ceremonies Coolum Beach – The role of the Godparents accepting the responsibility that has been asked of them.
- Renewal of Vows Ceremonies Coolum Beach – whether it be 5 years or 60, to recreating that special day all over again in front of those you love
- Boat Naming / Renaming Ceremonies Coolum Beach – Traditionally, the boat naming and launching ceremony had a meaning where it had brought good fortune and safety to the new boat, its crew, and passengers
- Commitment Ceremonies Coolum Beach – A ceremony to declare the love of two people without the paperwork (can include other ceremonies / rituals eg Sand Ceremony or Candle Light Blessings)
I am based on the Sunshine Coast and whether it’s Queensland Beaches or Australian Country Bush backdrop you’re seeking, I will be there to help create your individual ceremony that you are seeking so you can celebrate with family.
If you are looking for fun, friendly and professional celebrant Coolum Beach services, please give me a call on 0413 899 161 or fill out the enquiry form and I will get back to you at the earliest convenience.